Friday, February 26, 2016

Why You Should Buy Another Dog

To:Mom and Dad    Love:Selena

Dogs! Dogs are so cute and eat your scraps. Every time I talk about dogs it turns into a discussion about getting another one. I really want another boy shih tzu so Jewel can get mated!
One reason is I’m old enough to take care of one. Like I always get up and watch Anna and Ella in the bath.
Another reason I think you should get Jewel mated is… We can sell some puppies and keep three! You saw how respectful I am! I can pay for everything. If we sell some puppies there get a good home!
The best reason is Jewel won’t be so lazy. She’ll have to play with them and chase them all the time!

As you can see, there are  a lot of reasons why you should get Jewel mated. I think it would be fun  playing with all the puppies. And we would get to name them and feed them and train them. That's why you should get Jewel mated!      

1 comment:

  1. Very convincing Selena, very convincing....
    Nice effort to persuade us :)

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete