Friday, February 26, 2016

Dear:Dylan   By:Selena

Many people don’t take care of the Earth, For example people litter or don’t recycle and other things. That’s really bad for the Earth. So  my wish for the World is. I hope in 2016 people will take better care of the Earth!
One way people can take better care of the world is, to start recycling. For example, Someone put a pop can  in the  trash and the trash can tipped over, then the wind blew the trash in a Ocean  then a turtle ate the trash and choked. That’s why people should recycle. As you can see, Littering is bad. Recycling is good. I think people should recycle because, then there wouldn’t be trash on the ground.
Another way people can make my wish come true is to plant more trees. For example there was a man named Mike, had cut down a lot of trees lately and his neighbor told him to ‘’stop cutting down that much trees and plant more instead.’’ So he did and his life changed and he never ever cut down any more trees!
From now on, I will recycle more.  I realize people should always pick up trash no matter what. That is why my wish for 2016 is for people to take care of the Earth better.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Selena,
    I like your stated goal and how you restated your goal in your closing paragraph! I agree with you that recycling is very important. Another thing people do is to 'repurpose'. For example, they will take an old item and use it for something else! For example, and old fence might be painted and used as a coat hanger in someone's garage. picture frames are often repainted and reused. I love your goal of recycling, planting trees and a general goal to take care of our beautiful earth!

    Love, Mumsy

    ReplyDelete