Wednesday, April 20, 2016

   One afternoon, Ena was helping her mother plant vegetables in the garden when she saw something move in the bushes. She  turned to see what caught her eye and it was… A Puppy! She couldn’t believe it a puppy got caught in the vines she quickly untied the puppy and brought him inside.  ‘’Mom look what I found a puppy! Can I have him? Please!’’  Ena said very excited, Mom replied sadly, ‘’Sorry We can’t keep him, sweetie.’’  ‘Why mom?’’ Ena said about ready to cry. You’ll have to convince your father, because I said no. ‘’Okay mom but how?’’ Ena asked, Talk to him about it. But while you wait go play with the puppy in your room. And just in case we keep him you can name him ‘’Thanks mom!’’ Ena said excitedly and ran to her room.                                                                                                                                              What should I name you how about ‘’Peanut!’’ Ena said but then changed her mind How about ‘’Jingles!’’ Ena said, yeah! Jingles. Finally, her dad came home and what do you Know he said… YES! Ena thanked him and hugged him and ran to go tell her mom Mom said great and they took him to the park.   


A New dog!

2 comments:

  1. This got me thinking about how I might have had a dog. My mom is against having a pet, and my dad doesn't really want to have one either. We had offers for free bunnies, puppies, and kittens. My parents refused them all. The only time I had a pet was when I found two stray chickens. I kept them for a while, but we had to give them away because the rooster was too loud, and we could't take care of the hen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Allison
    What happened to the chickens? And what was there names? Do you still have them?
    love:Selena

    ReplyDelete