Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My First Piano Recital

I was trudging to the stage feeling like I would puke. I slowly took out my Piano Book and started playing and singing Hot Cross Buns. The notes are E,D,C, E,D,C, CCCC, DDDD, E,D,C. Once I was done with Hot Cross Buns, I continued with a different song about boats. When I was done with that song, I slowly stood up in my red, sparkly, flowery dress and curtsied. Everybody started clapping except my grandma who was whistling like an elephant because she was so, so proud of me!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Selena, I love how you told your feelings. I also like how you told you trudged onto the stage. Why did you say your grandma was whistling like an elephant.
    Lainie

    ReplyDelete
  2. from: Selena
    I wanted to use a simile because in class we talked about simile's. Why did you ask that question? And thank you for visiting my blog. Know one in are class visited my blog yet.

    To:Lainie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear selena,
    I like how you described things. My sister knows how to play Hot Cross buns too its a pretty fun song.

    Addison

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes a lot of practice. Does your sister play piano? And thank you for visiting My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes a lot of practice. Does your sister play piano? And thank you for visiting My Blog!

    ReplyDelete